Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Castillo Knives Muralla. These Spanish-made knives carry a long and rich history, but are sized and designed for modern life and use. The handle is made from a polished birch that’s completely unique to every single knife. Includes leather sheath and polishing wipes.
2. YORK Athletics “The Frank.” The ideal sneaker for any kind of workout. With easy-on/easy-off slipper-like construction, a durable rubber outsole, and a custom foam sock liner, these will become your go-to cross-trainers.
3. GORUCK GR1. Inspired by the medical rucks used by Special Operators and made in the USA, GORUCK bags are built with military toughness and civilian functionality.
4. Flint and Tinder Chamois Overshirt. There’s nothing quite like a chamois shirt. Everything about this F&T version is built for years of wear — it breaks in more and more every time you pull it on, getting softer and more familiar with time. This daily workhorse is destined to be your new go-to layer.
5. Tivoli Audio Digital Speaker. Superior sound that comes in a sleek, modern package that looks nothing like those inevitably-ugly smart speakers. Beyond just the usual Bluetooth connectivity, it also plays FM radio. Listen to baseball games or your favorite tunes in style this spring and summer.
6. Naglev Unico Hiker. The Unico combines the support of a hiking boot with the agility of a trail runner, all wrapped up in a clean, simple, minimalist design. Features speed cable laces, an interior wool sock liner, and water-resistant construction.
7. Norwegian Kindling Splitter. This wall-mounted apparatus makes short, minimal-effort work of splitting wood into kindling. Built of heavy duty steel and made in Sweden.
8. Alpeaks Topo Models. These small, solid aluminum models of your favorite peaks are perfect for your desk, side table, mantle, or anywhere else you need some alpine inspiration. These 3D models are CNC-machined, making for a perfectly accurate rendering.
9. Rhythm Striped Shirt. Warm weather is coming. These short-sleeve, beach-inspired shirts are built from a super soft cotton that’s lightweight and breezy. With a relaxed collar that lays flat on the shoulders and a clean, simple design, you’ll look right at home at the backyard BBQs just around the corner.
10. Flint and Tinder Selvage Jeans. Reliable, comfortable, both casual and formal, and can handle years of wear and tear — these are the perfect jeans. Plus, the built-in stretch means you can move comfortably and wear ’em all day long.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is March 10 at 11:59pm CT. We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!